Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas 2015 project number 1!!!

This Christmas was filled with a few projects I completed this past year. Finally finished and gifted to the new owners. Project number one would have to be my son's quilt. He is in the Air force and is my number one airman. I chose his material with the military theme in mind. With camo print, Dog tags, Air force logo's and various other military sayings etc. Very proud at how this one came out. This is the front of the quilt with close up pictures so you can see some of the fabric.



Here is a view of the back of the quilt. This is the old air force logo. That was all I could get on material. They did not carry any air force material that had the current logo. So that this is what I got. Still looks pretty good in my book.



Almost forgot the pillow cases I made to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment