Monday, June 13, 2016

Graduation Lei

As you know it is graduation season.  This year I had a couple of graduates I had to make gifts for.  I love making these lei's cause they make a good gift along with something fun for the graduate. This first one  I did was just a candy lei. Adorned with ribbon with class of 2016 on it. Blue and gold ribbon to match there school colors. Blue and gold beads for a little bling and more splashes of color. It also has a foam 2016 gift tag on it for more fun and decoration. Candy consisted of tic tac's , gum, momento's, and various mints. It was made for my sons fiancé's brother. What fun it was to make. Sometimes I make these with money on them. But this one I didn't. I don't know him quite that well yet. But it was a joy to make it for him. I chose mints, gum and memento's so they wouldn't melt on the way to Las Vegas. Here is the first one I made this year. 
Here is the second one I made. It contained the same candy and bling as the other one. Thankfully there colors were exactly the same. So it made it easy on me. There were very similar. The main differance was of course the money flowers were added. This was made for my sisters son. Enjoy!
 
Hope you liked them as much as I did. I was very pleased at how they turned out. I believe the graduates liked them very much as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment